Gomoku, the popular Japanese strategy board game, is now available on iPhone. With the iOS 16 update, Apple allows many classic games on iMessage, so you can play with friends. If you don’t know how to play Gomoku on Game Pigeon via iMessage, follow this post with me.
What is Gomoku?
Gomoku, also called Five in a Row, is a classic board game from Japan. It’s a two-player game where you take turns putting your black or white pieces on a 15×15 or 19×19 grid board. The goal is to be the first to create a line of five pieces of the same color in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can play it online with friends using Gomoku Game Pigeon on iMessage.
How to Play Gomoku On iMessage using Game Pigeon
- Open iMessage on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the chat with your friend.
- Click on the Apple Store icon at the bottom tab.
- Search for “Game Pigeon” in the search bar and tap on GET to download it.
- Once the GamePigeon is downloaded, tap on Open.
- Select “Gomoku” from the Game Pigeon menu.
- Click the Send (↑) button to send the game to your friend.
- If you tap “Let’s Play Gomoku!”, you’ll see a “WAITING FOR OPPONENT” alert.
- Once your friend accepts the invitation, you can start playing with them.
- Click on the Send button to start the game.
- The first person to place five pieces of the same color in a row will be the winner according to the game rules.
How to Customize Your Profile on Gomoku
- Open Gomoku Game in iMessage.
- Tap on the settings icon at the bottom left corner.
- Change various parameters to customize your profile on Gomoku.
- Once you’re done making changes, tap on the close (X) icon at the top left corner to save your customization settings.
Best Gomoku Strategies
If you are a new Gomoku player, follow these strategies to win Gomoku.
- Focus on the center of the board, as it is the most important area in Gomoku. Increase the chance of winning by 40% if you control the center area.
- If your friend is making a line of five pieces, you can try to block them by placing your piece in one empty square box.
- Gomoku is a game of strategy, so it’s important to be patient and think ahead. Don’t just make random moves.
I hope you now know how to play Gomoku Game Pigeon on iMessage. It’s a popular Japanese strategy game and very popular with a wide audience. I love playing it with my friends during my free time. Game Pigeon also offers a variety of other games to try out. If you need any assistance or have questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.