In iOS 17, Apple introduced a new feature called Listen to Page. This feature allows you to listen to the text of any webpage on your iPhone. Once you use the Listen to Page feature, this voice is used to read the text aloud. By default, the voice for listening to pages is Siri’s voice.
However, you can change the Listen to Pages voice to any Siri voice available in your region. In this blog post, we will show you how to change the listening page sound on iOS 17.
For example, if you’re tired of listening to Siri’s voice and want to switch to another one, or even use a personalized voice, you can do just that. Just follow the steps outlined here, and you’ll be able to change the voice in no time.
Why do you need to change the “Listen to Page” voice?
Changing the “Listen to Page” voice can be beneficial for various reasons:
- Tailor the voice to your liking
- Choose a voice that’s easier to understand
- Add interest with different accents and tones
- Select a soothing voice for a better listening experience
Change Listen to Page Voice in iOS 17
When you start listening to webpages on your iPhone, the voice that reads them is Siri’s by default. If you want to change this voice, it’s a simple process. Here’s how to do it:
- Tap on the Settings app, then scroll down and select “Siri & Search.”
- Inside the Siri & Search settings, look for the Ask Siri section, and then tap on the “Siri Voice” option.
- On this screen, you’ll find different voice options. First, pick your preferred accent from the “Variety” section (you can choose from American, Australian, British, Indian, Irish, and South African). Then, under the “Voice” section, select the specific voice you want to use for reading webpages (like Voice 1 or Voice 2).
And that’s it! You’ve now customized the voice that will read Webpages to you. Enjoy listening to web content in a way that’s more personally appealing to you.
Change your hearing voice…
That’s it! Changing the voice of the “Listen to Pages” feature on your iOS 17 device is about more than just customization. It makes the experience more accessible, comfortable, and tailored to your personal preferences.