With the iOS 17.2 update, there’s something exciting for iPhone users like me – the Journal app is finally here! It’s great for anyone wanting to keep a daily journal. The app is really easy to use for writing down my thoughts and ideas, and it even reminds me to write regularly.
But, the times it reminds me to write might not always fit into my day. Since when I write in my journal is really personal to me, it’s important that these reminders work with my schedule. Luckily, I can change them. In this blog post, I’m going to show you how to change your journaling schedule in the Journal app so it fits better with your own daily routine.
Change Journaling Schedule in the Journal App
If you’re adjusting your journaling routine to fit your personal schedule, then you can change the journaling schedule in the app to match. To do this:
- First, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down until you see “Journal” and tap on it.
- In the Journal settings, look for “Journaling Schedule” and tap it.
- Make sure the “Schedule” option is turned on.
- Now, choose the days you want to write in your journal. Just tap the days to select them. They’ll light up when you’ve picked them.
- Next, set the time you want to write. Use the clock wheel on the screen to pick a time that’s good for you.
Once you’re done, the app will remind you or send a notification for those days and those times.
Note: The app usually suggests Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, but you can pick any days that work for you.
Change Journal Schedule…
That’s it! Changing your journaling schedule in the Journal app is really easy and helps a lot. Try to pick times when you can write without any interruptions. This way, you can think deeper and write better. The main goal is to keep writing regularly and make journaling a part of your daily life.